Vancouver’s Top Boatyard & Marine Travel Lift Services
Our boatyard provides some of the finest travel lift operations in the marine industry today, boasting over 20 years of experience. Our highly skilled boatyard haul-out boat lift crew will leave you rested and assured that your vessel will be treated with the utmost care. And the advent of our new remote controlled boat travel lift has made service better than ever.
With the increased demand in the Lower Mainland, the boatyard travel lift is working longer to accommodate all of your boat lift needs. Please register online for all bookings. During high season applicants must register early to be included on our waiting list for haul outs in regular work yard.
The Creek is successful by focusing on efficient quality marine services able to repair and refit private and commercial vessels. The boatyard invests heavily in infrastructure improvements, environmental upgrades while maintaining safe operations.
Our skilled marine trades, yacht repair, refit and maintenance technicians take pride in offering the highest quality service to our marina customers; many of whom bring their yachts to us from around the world as well as the locally.
Our boatyard is by far unique in the breadth of experience of our highly skilled craftsmen and engineers. We specialize in working on modern GRP cruising yachts, motorboats, and race sailing boats as well as classic wooden yachts.
Boatyard Travel Lift Policy
All customers must have the following information to be lifted out at the Mosquito Creek Marina:
- Credit card number must be provided to reserve a booking.
- Customer must provide 24 hours cancellation notice or a 50% charge will be applied to the customer’s credit card.
- Drivers license or valid picture ID to be photocopied
- Dry storage contract must be filled out completely with a current address and phone number.
- Proof of current insurance must be provided prior to haul–out.
- If you are out of the water more than 30 days, you must make a payment to your account on the 1st of the month.
Boatyard Equipment & Labour Rates:
We offer equipment usage at the rates listed below. Please note that a 24-hour notice must be given or a 25% charge will be applied to the customer.
- Jib Crane: $100.00 per 1/2 Hour (1/2 hour minimum)
- Fork Lift: $100.00 per Hour
- Boat Tow: $60.00 per Tow
- Clean Up Labour: $60.00 per Hour (oil spill, etc.)
- Electricity: 10 cents/foot per Day
- Environmental Fee: $1.00/foot
- Sling Surcharge: $150 per Lift
Please note: these prices do not include PST (7%) and GST (5%)
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm The lift is closed all Statutory Holidays