Vancouver’s most centrally located marina for moorage, boatyard, and dry dock boat storage available to meet every boaters needs. Check out our moorage and boatyard rates below and see what we have to offer:
Transient Moorage Vancouver Prices
The Creek Marina welcomes guests to annual, short Term, recreational and commercial boat moorage for vessels up to 160’. Reservations required for short term guest moorage. Check in time is 3:00 pm and check out time is 12:00 pm daily.
Moorage or Slip Features
- One complimentary Parking Permit for the duration of your contract
- Water hookups
- Secured Key Gate entrances
- Security patrolled Docks
- Power washed Docks
- Use of our new laundry, shower and washroom facilities
- Fuel dock on site
Transient Mooring Policies and Procedures
- Guest Moorage – Calculated on the Vessel Length Overall (LOA) inclusive of: bowsprit, bow pulpit, anchor bracket, swim platform, dingy, other (reservation recommended). Free7–floating tenders require a separate reservation and are subject to applicable moorage rates. Vessel guest moorage is calculated and charged on a minimum berth size of 25’.
- Lunch/Dinner Guest Moorage (3-Hrs.) – Provided for patrons of High Boats Café and subject to berth availability. Advance moorage reservations are highly recommended. Current rates applicable.
- Berth Assignment – Contact the Marina (24-hours: VHF 66A or tel: 604–987–4113) for berth assignment when MCM and check–in with The Creek Marina office upon arrival. Please note that no guarantee is made in regard to specific berth assignment. The Marina reserves the right to reposition Guest Moorage vessels as required.
- Unregistered Vessels – Are subject, without notice, to removal at owner’s expense and/or relocation within the Marina and/or securing to dock pending payment of applicable penalties and fees Mosquito Creek Marina does not provide moorage for “Customs Clearance” purposes (CCRA 1–888–226–7277).
- Marina Rules & Regulations – Vessels and persons entering The Creek Marina must fully comply with all Terms and Conditions (copies available in the marina office). Vessels and/or persons not complying will be required to depart the Marina forthwith without remedy or refund of any amounts paid.
Moorage or Slip Cancellations
- 59’ or Less LOA: A minimum of twenty–four hours advance notice is required prior to arrival in order to cancel guest moorage or request an amended arrival/departure date. Reservations cancelled with less than twenty–four hours notice are subject to a charge equivalent to one overnight stay.
- 60’ to 79’ LOA:Seven Overnights or Less – A minimum of forty–eight hours advance notice is required prior to arrival in order to cancel guest moorage or request an amended arrival/departure date. Reservations cancelled with less than forty–eight hours notice are subject to a maximum charge equivalent to two overnight stays.
- Eight Overnights or Greater – A minimum of seven days advance notice is required prior to arrival in order to cancel guest moorage or request an amended arrival/departure date. Reservations cancelled with less than seven–days notice are subject to a charge equivalent to the greater of two overnight stays or 25% of the guest moorage fees due for the dates cancelled.
- 80’ or Greater LOA:Seven Overnights or Less – A minimum of seventy–two hours advance notice is required prior to arrival in order to guest moorage or request an amended arrival/departure date. Reservations cancelled with less than seventy–two hours notice are subject to a maximum charge equivalent to three overnight stays.
- Eight Overnights or Greater – A 25% deposit is required prior to confirmation with the deposit fully refundable subject to fourteen–days advance notice of cancellation. Reservations cancelled with less than fourteen days advance notice are subject to a charge equivalent to the greater of three overnight stays or 25% of the guest moorage fees due for the dates cancelled.
Marina Rules & Regulations:
- Correct contact information maintained at all times on file
- Photocopy of ID on file (Photo ID / Major credit card required)
- Docks and fingers must be clear of debris and all personal property at all times
- Where this is not abided by, debris will be removed at a cost to the customer. A minimum charge of $40 will apply to clean up
- Personal satellite systems must not be affixed to marina property (i.e., piling/docks) Boat/boat shed owners are permitted to affix such systems to their own personal property
- Dinghies must be stored on vessels or at the least must not obstruct any walkway
- All dogs at The Creek Marina MUST be on a leash and all owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet
- A fine of $50 per offense will be levied – after 3 occurrences your contract will be terminated
- Maximum power usage is one power cord per slip. Cord MUST be an outdoor 14 gauge.
- All hoses must be wrapped and have nozzle attached
- Customers must keep the wheelbarrow sheds clean at all times
- Customers must dispose of garbage in designated bins
- Those who fail to place garbage in bins will be fined $50 per occurrence – after 3 occurrences you contract will be terminated
- The customer MUST submit to the front office any renovation/construction/work projects to be approved
- Fish cleaning at assigned stations ONLY
- Absolutely NO crabbing is permitted on marina property. Please report if you observe anyone disobeying this
- Customer is allowed a maximum of 59 consecutive or non-consecutive nights stay during the calendar year
- NO riding bikes on docks
With 20 years of experience, you are assured to get fast, friendly and efficient service!
Boatyard or Dry Dock Boat Storage Vancouver
- The Creek Marina’s full service boatyard is able to repair and refit private and commercial vessels. The Creek is successful by focusing on efficient high quality services. The Creek Marina’s Boatyard invests heavily in infrastructure improvements, environmental upgrades while maintaining safe operations.
Check Out The Customer Reviews:
- Over 50 regular work yard slips
- Remote controlledboat lift
- Clean, high traffic boatyard
- Environmental upgraded drainage system that meet Environment Canada’s standards
- Power washing bay for all quick lifts
- Electrical/water to all slips on hard: 30 amp/15 amp
- 24 hr / 7 days a week security
- Security cameras in boatyard work area and dry dock boat storage
- Gates open 6:00am – close @ 10:00 pm 7 days a week
- Dry dock storage & lift office, located at the lift wharf
Boatyard Prices & Terms
- Scaling rates; daily rate based on overall length of vessel
- Daily rate surcharge increase of 50% after 30 days on hard
- Lowest daily dry dock boat storage rates from October – March
Please note: Should you require dry dock storage over 30 days, you are required to keep your account up to date.
Seen throughout The Creek Marina is Squamish Nation Marine Group’s custom-built floating boat shelters or boathouses. Click on image to learn more about how they are built and moorage.