Moorage & Storage
Providing Vancouver Boat Moorage for Annual, Seasonal, Short Term, Guest, Recreational and Commercial Vessels Up To 160′
The Creek welcomes Annual, Seasonal, Short Term, Guest, Recreational and Commercial Boat Moorage for vessels up to 160’
Reservations are highly recommended for Guest Moorage. Check in time is 3:00 pm and check out time is 12:00 pm daily.
The Creek offers exceptional boat moorage that will meet every boaters needs, here’s what we have to offer:
- One complimentary Parking Permit for the duration of your contract
- Water hookups
- Secured Key Gate entrances
- Security patrolled Docks
- Power washed Docks
- Use of our new laundry, shower and washroom facilities
- Fuel Bar on site
- Beautiful surroundings
- Friendly staff and helpful staff
Transient Boat Moorage – MCM Guest Moorage Reservation Policies & Procedures
- Guest Moorage – Calculated on the Vessel Length Overall (LOA) inclusive of: bowsprit, bow pulpit, anchor bracket, swim platform, dingy, other (reservation recommended). Free7–floating tenders require a separate reservation and are subject to applicable moorage rates. Primary vessel Guest Moorage is base on a minimum berth size of 30’.
- Lunch/Dinner Guest Moorage (3-Hrs.) – Provided for patrons of High Boats Caféand subject to berth availability. Advance Moorage reservations are highly recommended. Current rates applicable.
- Berth Assignment – Contact the Marina (24-hours: VHF 66A or tel: 604–987–4113) for berth assignment when MCM and check–in with Marina Office upon arrival. Please note that no guarantee is made in regard to specific berth assignment. The Marina reserves the right to reposition Guest Moorage vessels as required.
- Unregistered Vessels – Are subject, without notice, to removal at owner’s expense and/or relocation within the Marina and/or securing to dock pending payment of applicable penalties and fees Mosquito Creek Marina does not provide moorage for “Customs Clearance” purposes (CCRA 1–888–226–7277).
- Marina Rules & Regulations – Vessels and persons entering Mosquito Creek Marina must fully comply with all Terms and Conditions (copies available in Marina Office). Vessels and/or persons not complying will be required to depart the Marina forthwith without remedy or refund of any amounts paid.
59’ or Less LOA:
- All Reservations – A minimum of twenty–four hours advance notice is required prior to arrival in order to cancel guest moorage or request an amended arrival/departure date. Reservations cancelled with less than twenty–four hours notice are subject to a charge equivalent to one overnight stay.
60’ to 79’ LOA:
- Seven Overnights or Less – A minimum of forty–eight hours advance notice is required prior to arrival in order to cancel guest moorage or request an amended arrival/departure date. Reservations cancelled with less than forty–eight hours notice are subject to a maximum charge equivalent to two overnight stays.
- Eight Overnights or Greater – A minimum of seven days advance notice is required prior to arrival in order to cancel guest moorage or request an amended arrival/departure date. Reservations cancelled with less than seven–days notice are subject to a charge equivalent to the greater of two overnight stays or 25% of the guest moorage fees due for the dates cancelled.
80’ or Greater LOA:
- Seven Overnights or Less – A minimum of seventy–two hours advance notice is required prior to arrival in order to guest moorage or request an amended arrival/departure date. Reservations cancelled with less than seventy–two hours notice are subject to a maximum charge equivalent to three overnight stays.
- Eight Overnights or Greater – A 25% deposit is required prior to confirmation with the deposit fully refundable subject to fourteen–days advance notice of cancellation. Reservations cancelled with less than fourteen days advance notice are subject to a charge equivalent to the greater of three overnight stays or 25% of the guest moorage fees due for the dates cancelled.
MOSQUITO CREEK MARINE BASIN
- Correct contact information maintained at all times on file
- Photocopy of ID on file (Photo ID / Major credit card required)
- Docks and fingers must be clear of debris and all personal property at all times
- Where this is not abided by, debris will be removed at a cost to the customer. A minimum charge of $40 will apply to clean up
Personal satellite systems must not be affixed to Marina property (i.e., piling/docks) Boat/boat shed owners are permitted to affix such systems to their own personal property Dinghies must be stored on vessels or at the least must not obstruct any walkway All dogs at Mosquito Creek Marina MUST be on a leash and all owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet
- A fine of $50 per offence will be levied – after 3 occurrences your contract will be terminated
Maximum power usage is one power cord per slip. Cord MUST be an outdoor 14 gauge. All hoses must be wrapped and have nozzle attached Customers must keep the wheelbarrow sheds clean at all times Customers must dispose of garbage in designated bins
- Those who fail to place garbage in bins will be fined $50 per occurrence – after 3 occurrences you contract will be terminated
The customer MUST submit to the front office any renovation/construction/work projects to be approved Fish cleaning at assigned stations ONLY Absolutely NO crabbing is permitted on Marina property. Please report if you observe anyone disobeying this Customer is allowed a maximum of 59 consecutive or non-consecutive nights stay during the calendar year NO riding bikes on docks
Boat Dry Storage
Vancouver’s Top Quality, Secure & Affordable Boat Dry Storage Facility
The Dry Storage service has been completely reconfigured. The re–construction includes: the addition of our Dry Storage Coordinator–Heather Spence and the New Dry Storage Office, now located adjacent to the lift.
With 15 years of experience, you are assured to get fast, friendly and efficient service. The demands for Dry Storage have increased dramatically; our goal is to meet the challenge.
- Over 50 regular work yard slips
- NEW!! Cleaner high traffic work yard.
- NEW!! Environmental upgraded drainage system. (Meets environment Canada’s standards.)
- NEW!! Power washing bay for all quick lifts
- NEW!! Electrical/water upgrade to all slips on hard 30 amp/15 amp
- NEW!! Dry storage & lift office, located at the lift Warf.
- NEW!! Scaling rates, daily rate based on overall length of vessel.
- Daily rate surcharge increase of 50% after 30 days on hard.
- Lowest daily dry storage rates from October – March
* Please note: should you be out on the hard over 30 days, you are required to keep your account up to date.
- 24 hr / 7 days a week security
- Security cameras in work and boat dry storage yard
- Gates open 6:00am – close @ 10:00 pm 7 days a week