The Travel Lift Service provides one of the finest Lift Operators in the business, with over 20 years of experience.
With our Travel Lift Crew, you can rest assured that your vessel will be treated with the utmost care. With the advent of our new remote controlled lift, service is better than ever.
With the increased demand in the Lower Mainland, the lift is working longer to accommodate all of you Lift needs.
Please contact dry storage coordinator for all bookings.
Please note * high season please contact coordinator early to get on our waiting list for haul outs in regular work yard.
Hours of operation:
October – March
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
April – September
Monday – Saturday 8:00am – 4:00pm
The lift is closed all Statutory Holidays
Straddle Lift Policy
Effective August 14, 2006 all customers must have the following information to be lifted out at the Mosquito Creek Marina:
- Credit Card Number must be provided to reserve a booking.
Customer must provide 24 hours cancellation notice or a 50% charge will be applied to the customer’s credit card.
- Drivers license –or– Valid picture ID to be photocopied
- Dry storage contract must be filled out completely with a current address and phone number.
- Proof of Current Insurance must be provided prior to Haul–out.
- If you are out of the water more than 30 days, you must make a payment to your account on the 1st of the month.
Equipment & Labour
We offer equipment usage at the rates listed below. Please note that a 24-hour notice must be given or a 25% charge will be applied to the customer.
- Jib Crane: $100.00 per 1/2 Hour (1/2 hour minimum)
- Fork Lift: $100.00 per Hour
- Boat Tow: $60.00 per Tow
- Clean Up Labor: $60.00 per Hour (oil spill, etc.)
- Electricity: 10 cents/foot per Day
- Environmental Fee: $1.00/foot
- Sling Surcharge: $150 per Lift
Please note: these prices do not include HST (12%)