The Skwxwú7mesh Úxwumix (Squamish Nation) proudly hosts the 10th Annual Boat Show at The Creek – Western Canada’s Largest Floating Boat Show! Our 2015 show had 175 boats on display, 70 display booths, plus broker hospitality tents scheduling demonstration sea trials. Considered the buyer’s show,Boat Show at the Creekis the market place for a new or pre-owned power or sailing yachts and the latest marine amenities including custom docks and boathouses. Our hospitality tent is designed for the boating enthusiast who wants the opportunity to personally engage with the yacht brokers, vendors, and suppliers who make up our show. Boating is all about bringing friends and family together to have fun. In addition to the great buying opportunities this year’s brokers will have for you, we also have some exciting events lined up, including float home presentations and the largest selection of sail and power boats on display at Vancouver’s largest floating boat show at The Creek Marina. Our 10th annual show offers more opportunities than ever for you, your family, and your friends to relax and get out on the water.
What’s New for2016 Boat Show at The Creek:
- On-site Parking with shuttle service to overflow parking during peak hours. Valet Parking available.
- Hospitality Tent with catered Food & Beverage, courtesy of Northshore Yachtworks
- Presentations for the Spirit Trail Ocean Homes, Vancouver’s newfloat homecommunity including the Seastar
- Special offers on custom docks and boathouses
- Moorage is available for people who come to the show by boat: $25 per boat load per day (reservations required)
The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a fantastic boutique hotel located at North Vancouver’s waterfront. Surrounded by a vibrant market and shops, you’re just minutes from Boat Show at The Creek! Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice is accessible to all attractions.