About The Creek
Mosquito Creek Marina is Located in Beautiful North Vancouver, BC, Canada
The Creek, surrounded by the beautiful North Shore mountains, offers the absolute prime location for boaters.
With the Marine Fuel Bar on site and a 10 minute cruise to The Lions Gate Bridge, you are in the Georgia Straight and on your way to your destination.
When you arrive everything you need for your yacht is at The Creek. Friendly staff, quality moorage & boat slips, top notch security, clean and secure washroom facilities and ongoing growing list of Marine Suppliers — all with the highest quality of service.
Solutions to the Moorage Shortage:
• Come walk the award winning Spirit Trail
• 24/7, 365 days per year. You and your yacht will be safe and secure by our certified security team
• Our staff will go the extra nautical mile to provide the highest of quality service
The Creek is Green:
• Upgraded environmental standards throughout the Marina include: Pumpout station, recycling procedures, Dry storage drainage upgrade and Power washing bay
• Helping you to help keep The Creek green
The Spirit Trail
On September 7, 2007 the Squamish Nation and the City of North Vancouver celebrated the signing of the Waterfront Trail Agreement at a small ceremony at Mosquito Creek Marina. This agreement is a major step in the planning of a waterfront pedestrian and bicycle trail connection. Planning and design for the multi-use trail is currently underway and will be jointly financed and constructed by both the Squamish Nation and the City.
Spirit Trail At The Creek
This section of the trail will provide important connections to the City’s Waterfront Greenway, which forms part of the North Shore Spirit Trail. The Spirit Trail is a waterfront oriented, multi-use trail that is planned to potentially connect Horseshoe Bay with Deep Cove.